Monday, March 18, 2019

Sparkly Polka Dot Post-It Note Holder

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day! Bright and sunny here!  I wanted to share a cute Post-it Note holder I made using my Silhouette.
I love the cute wavy edge!
I love the style as well!
And the sparkly polka-dots, love them!
Look and that sweet little sugar dot gem! LOVE!   Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my post-it note holder. I have a few more I made as well I will be posting.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. This is really so unique and fun from the other Post-it Note holders I've seen. And I love the paper too. Great idea and oh so cute for a little gift for someone special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl this is adorable!!!! I love this so much. Any chance you would be willing to share the directions? I actually need something like this on my desk right now to keep hold of my pen and calendar that keep disappearing lol
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little post-it-note holder - love the sparkly polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the wavy edge!! The papers you used are perfect!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pos-it note holder!! Love the pretty polka dot paper you used!! Fabulous project!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...