Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Spring Post-It Note Holder

Hello everyone, I hope are having a nice day! Bright and sunny here once again. I looked out on the deck and there was a cute little squirrel looking for goodies to eat. I wonder if he is the culprit that got my prize tomato last summer! Hummmm. I still like him anyway.
    I am here to share another Post-it Note holder that I made.
I love the pink and while gingham check and the flowers!
It is so Spring looking!
I love the cute pink button!
Here is the squirrel enjoying a snack.
Well, he spotted me! And off he went (must be feeling guilty for the tomato thievery)!     Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous, Pam!! I love the papers you used!! And the squirrel is too cute!! My roommates and I had one as a pet in college...he'd visit daily and we'd feed him :) Or her!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous pot-it note holder!! Love the pretty papers you used!! And I love the pictures!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...