Sunday, March 17, 2019

It's You're Day Cat Tag

Hello everyone, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you are all well!  I haven't posted for a while, first my grandson got an upper respiratory infection, then my husband got it and as careful as I tried to be, I got it! Went to the Doctor and got antibiotics and cough meds and we're all better now. I guess I'm lucky, I haven't been sick in 3 years.
   It is a beautiful Spring day here, bright and sunny, cool temps, trees budding flowers blooming! My hubby is out on the deck sprucing it up! Yeah!!!
    I haven't done a lot of crafting and am itching to do some things! I have received tons of new stamps and dies in the mail!    Here is an adorable tag that I made with a couple of the die sets.
I LOVE this tag set! The base piece has stitched lines and slits so you can insert the layered piece.
I am in LOVE with this darling kitty die set that comes with the flower! The sentiment came from one of the stamp sets that I just received.
Isn't that kitty just the cutest ever!!!     I had fun making this tag and will be able to make all kinds for all occasions and holidays.         Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, Pam. Your tag is so sweet!! That is the most adorable kitty!! I love him!! Your tag is beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag and yes, that is a darling kitty! Glad you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! Glad that you are feeling better. Those respiratory infections have been really bad this year. Many people I know have been sick from them. I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather. It's still pretty chilly here. Darling tag! That kitty with the flowers is oh so cute. Sounds like you are excited about playing with the new sets you got. I'm kind of in a funk with making cards. Haven't done much in over a week and can't seem to drum up any enthusiasm to do it. Even thought about giving it all away. Haven't quite come to the conclusion that is what I should do though. LOL! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute tag, Pam!! Love the adorable little Kitty!! I'am glad that you are feeling better!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...