Thursday, February 14, 2019

Rapunzel Pop Up Box Valentine Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice Valentines day!   I wanted to save my best Valentine for last. It is the Valentine I made for our grand-daughter Ruby.
Ruby loves Rapunzel so when I found this Rapunzel stamp set I was so excited and knew how I wanted to use it! I purchased it on Ebay.
It is a large stamp and I actually had to cut a little off the bottom after I stamped it. I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers and glitter markers.
The card itself is from a Silhouette file I own.
After I got it put together I thought it needed something so I punched out a bunch of tiny hearts and added them to the trees and along the bottom border. I love it!
The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is one I have had a long time and is perfect for rectangle and square mats.
I even added a cloud on the side panel to continue the flow.
   Well there you have it, all my Valentines cards for this year.  I hope you enjoyed seeing them! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

CARDZTV Anything Goes Challenge #82
OUTLAWZ Twisted Thursday Challenge Feb. 14- Feb. 27 2019 

Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love it!! Rapunzel is beautiful!! Your design is so creative and gorgeous!! Ruby will adore this, Pam!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is soooo cute. Ruby is going to love the Rapunzel card. Love all the details you've added. The hearts are perfect on those trees. Really a fun card! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Pam this is beautiful!!! WOW this looks like something that came straight out of the movies! Literally! You did a fantatic job!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
    ♥ Studio 33-Stampin with Jo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Pam!! This card is GORGEOUS!!! Love all the heart trees and the lovely Rapunzel you used!! Ruby will LOVE this card!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Ruby adored this Valentine card! Rapunzel is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...