Friday, December 14, 2018

HO HO HO Santa Christmas Card

Hello everyone, I hope your morning is going well!   Here is my last Christmas card for the season (unless something comes up and I need another).
I found this brand new in the original package stamp and die set at a thrift store for .49!!!!! Can you believe it .49!!!!!! It had two different Santa stamps, several sentiment stamps and the cutting die for Santa. Forty nine cents!!! I love thrift stores! It's like a treasure hunt every time you go!
I stamped the Santa, colored him then heat embossed his beard and parts of his hat. I love how it sparkles and shines!
I die cut the stitched scallop circle and smaller circle, die cut Santa and popped him slightly. I stamped the sentiments and Heat embossed them in gloss black. I used a stitched rectangle to die cut the HO HO HO sentiment. I die cut the holly and berries. I had this beautiful red and black buffalo check paper I purchased at JoAnn's. I love buffalo check!
Isn't he adorable and .49!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the inside of my card. I heat embossed it with the same gloss black.    Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!         Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

CARDZTV Anything Goes Challenge #78

OUTLAWZ Festive Friday's Challenge December 14, 2018

Cuttlebug Mania Ho Ho Ho



Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. It's so adorable!! The Santa is so cute!! I love the sparkle and the papers you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a deal. You've already gotten your money's worth with this adorable card. Santa is so cute and I love the sparkle and shine fo the card! Since I work at Opportunity House I usually find all kinds of things. But I keep bringing more stuff home. I should be taking it back. LOL! Someone's going to love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...