Thursday, December 13, 2018

Gift Sleeve for Mini Christmas Spatula Set

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good morning!  I saw the cutest blog post the other day. I can't remember the blog, but she made a sleeve for a Christmas spatula. Well I found a set of mini Christmas spatulas and decided to make a sleeve for them.
I used tag and edge cutting dies I purchased on ebay. The gingerbread boy cardstock was from a 6x6 paper pad I have had for a while. The little heart on the tag is some I have left from Valentine's stickers.
 I think it turned out so cute! I had two gingerbread man aprons (I purchased after Christmas last year) and I rolled them up and put them in a cute glitter round box with lid then attached these to the outside of the box. One each for Amy and Ruby.            Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

OUTLAWZ Twisted Thursday Challenge for December 13-19
Hugs Pam

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely adorable gift this is!! I love the sleeve!! The gingerbread paper is so cute!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...