Saturday, December 15, 2018

Snowball Bag Topper

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice morning!     It snowed here a few days ago and when I was telling my 3 year granddaughter about it she asked if we could build a snowman and send a picture. Well our grandson Zachary built a snowman with a friend and I was sad Ruby couldn't join in on the snow fun sooooooooo...........
I made up a package of snowballs for her to throw at Mommy and Daddy!      The snowballs are another thrift store find months ago. I actually got them to put in a bowl or little bucket with maybe some holly. They crunch like real snow but are very soft and light.   When I remembered that I had them I thought how great it would be to package up a few for Ruby and send them to her. 
Ruby loves penguins so I looked in the Silhouette Store and found these adorable little penguins and this cute sentiment. I already had the bag topper file so I got busy and made this cute bag topper for the snowballs. I cut the snowballs and snowy hill in white glitter paper.  I made her Rudolph toddler pillowcases the same day. Well they are all in the mail and she is supposed to get them Saturday. I told our daughter Amy to let her open them when she receives them so she could play with the snowballs and have her Christmas pillowcases now.  Ruby is going to love them! Watch out for the snowballs Mommy and Daddy!
Here is Zachary's snowman.
And here is Zachary and the snowman. Zachary is a Florida boy and has never seen real snow before.

Thank you for stopping buy and have a great evening!

CARDZTV Anything Goes Challenge #78

OUTLAWZ Festive Friday's Challenge December 14, 2018

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #264 Anything Goes
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Pam! Ruby is going to love the packaging as much as the snowballs. Zach did a great job with the snowman. I guess since I grew up in the "snow belt" I can't imagine anyone who hasn't seen snow. But there are many I'm sure. You have the best ideas! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Your little girly will love this little surprise when it arrives in the mail! The little tag topper is adorable with those sweet penguins! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh How Cute!!! What a sweet Idea. Love your cute penguin topper. I just made my grand daughter a ornament tag with a penguin and noticed your grand daughters name is Ruby. My grand daughter's Is Scarlett. Love the snowman. Glad I stopped by.
    Merry Christmas to you.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...