Thursday, November 8, 2018

Beach Wedding Album- Heavy Photos!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are having a good day!  I just finished  the wedding album for my niece Michelle and her new husband Mike.  They got married almost two weeks ago in Cocoa Beach, Florida on the beach. The same beach that I used to go to all the time! My sister said it was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding!                                                                                                      I had to take the photos outside because I was not getting enough light inside. I put a little white lacy spread under the album.
 Here is the front cover. I love the beautiful embossed paper that looks like sea shells! I heat embossed the sentiment and used a beautiful die set I have to cut out the medallion. I used glitter gold washi tape along the edges.
When you open the album there is a pocket with a pull out page for photos. Then there is a page for a large photo with shimmer gold ribbon and bow.
On the pocket page, I embossed Mr & Mrs. on a piece of cardstock layered with gold and accent pearls. I used a punch to scallop the strip it is layered on.
Here a waterfall that opens from the side, it has a magnetic closure and I die cut and embossed the little sea shell. The pages were edge cut with Spellbinders dies. When you open the waterfall there is a page in a pocket you can pull out. The card stock is sparkly!
Here is a beautiful page, I used another beautiful Spellbinders die and a gold rub on transfer.
Isn't the gold shiny and beautiful!
Here is the next pages. They have one large photo page with sea shell die cuts and one large pocket page and a half pocket page with tags. I love how this turned out! More of the sparkly card stock.
Here is the large pocket with tags. I added a little scalloped edge.
When you open the half pocket it reveals the page with the die cut sea shells and the shell embossed pockets and tags. Sparkly!
Aren't the die cut sea shells beautiful!
And here are the sea shell embossed pockets with tags.
Here are the next pages. I used a Stampin' Up corner punch and pearls on the first page and a pretty print on the second page.
On this first page I added a pocket and framed mat that can be pulled out. I used the pretty love print paper, scalloped the edge and used some satin ribbon and a little heart rhinestone charm. The second page has the corners punched with rhinestone accents.
Love. Isn't it sweet!
Here are the next pages. More corners punched and added pearls. Another sea shell embossed pocket page with tags.
Here is an up close photo of the pocket with the sea shell embossing and the tags. I used a glitter pen to draw a thin line along the curved edge.
Here are the last pages. I have one large photo area and a double waterfall that will hold 30 photos. I used my Spellbinders for the scalloped edges and added pearl accents. The card stock is sparkly.
Here is an up close look at the waterfall. I love it!!! I wish you could see the sparkle!
And this is the back of the album complete with a handmade with love tag.     I hope you enjoyed seeing my very long post of the wedding album.   Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge #72

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #258 Anything Goes

Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. My gosh, Pam, this is spectacular!! Wow!! It's one of the most elegant, beautiful album's I've seen!! You could sell these for big bucks!! I love every single page, the texture, the details!! It's truly stunning!! The recipients will treasure it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear sweet Lisa, thank you so very, very much! You are so kind! It is so nice when you work so hard on something and then get a comment like yours! I do love how this album turned out! I love my Silhouette but the dies gave so much detail!

      Delete
  2. Pam, you have outdone yourself! Such an elegant gift. Your attention to detail is amazing. What a wonderful keepsake for their wedding. Love it! Hope all is well. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, thank you so very much Donna! I wanted to make it special so I used a lot of pretty dies and special papers. I am so happy that it's finished. I have worked on Thanksgiving cards all day today.I just have to make Ruby's card.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...