Sunday, November 11, 2018

Gobble Till You Wobble Thanksgiving Card

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a nice day! We had a busy one, cleaning out the refrigerator and freezer to make room for Thanksgiving goodies. I made a homemade apple crumb pie and I have a meatloaf in the oven.       I also made this cute little turkey card for my granddaughter Ruby today.
Isn't he adorable!  Generally I am not a big fan of wiggly eyes, they worked perfectly! I had smaller ones on and they looked awful, then I tried these big ones and he almost came to life!
I popped him up with foam tape and added some highlights with a white gel pen and added a little sparkle with a glitter pen to his feathers..
Of course, this was the perfect sentiment for the inside of the card!    I just love it, and I know Ruby will too!   Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful evening.

OUTLAW Challenges Twisted Thursdays Nov. 8-14 Twist-Kraft Paper

CARD TV Challenge #73 Anything Goes

Jo'sScrap Shack FFC #259 Anything Goes

Simon Says Thanks/Thanksgiving Wednesday Challenge


Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Pam!! The turkey is so cute!! His googly eyes are adorable!! The inside is fun, too!! Ruby will adore it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and Ruby will love this. I love the wiggly eyes and the sentiment is definitely perfect. That four letter word is in our forecast. We are supposed to start out with freezing rain tonight and turn to snow with several inches expected. It's way too early for this. It might be a very long winter. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Project .. Thanxx For Joining Us At Jo's Scrapshack This Challenge..Good Luck ..
    Sherry Lynn
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...