Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Witching Hour Halloween Card

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you are having a great evening! We just had our homemade chili and pumpkin pie, YUM! Now we are setting up our jack-o-lantern and chairs and ready to hand our treats!
I am posting my last Halloween card of the season.
I made this card for my oldest granddaughter and her boyfriend. I love how it turned out! I was so excited to send it to her that I forgot to take photos of it! She took photos and just sent them to me.
I love this cat die I just purchased! The little sparkly stars are from a die set that I have. I love the tiny star paper and the witching hour sentiment!
   I hope you enjoyed seeing my card! Have a fun and safe Halloween and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love it, Pam!! The kitty die is fabulous!! The papers and design are beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween handing out treats!! Unfortunately, I don't get any where I live...didn't stop me from buying candy, you know, just in case ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy Halloween Pam! Love this card and the cat die. Did you get it on Etsy? What a fun die. Great design too. It's been raining fr the past 2 days. We've gotten about 4 inches of rain so the trick or treaters who actually made it to our door were pretty soggy. Only had 13 this year. The twins were Lucy and Linus. I posted a pic of them on my blog. Hope your little Rapunzel had a fabulous time in her cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Halloween design Pam.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Halloween card. Loving that cat die. I have forgotten to take pictures before.Great that she sent you a few pictures back. Glad I stopped by. Have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...