Sunday, October 14, 2018

Vintage Trick or Treat Halloween Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day!  I have been crafting all day. I finished a Halloween album for our oldest daughter Nicole and I have been working on the wedding album for my niece Michelle. As soon as I get photos of the Halloween album I will post them.   On to my third Halloween card...
I purchased some paper pads that are vintage Halloween images. I just loved this print and couldn't cover it up with layers so, I featured the print!
Here is an up close look at the print.  I decided to color only the pumpkins and love how they turned out! I also inked around the edges with black.
I added a orange and black bow and a vintage look button.
This is the inside of my card. I have had this stamp for several years.
    Well there you have it, my third Halloween card.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

OUTLAWZ Challenges Saturday Paper A La Mode week of Oct. 13, 2018 Tag #PAM10132018

CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge #69
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Halloween card!! Love the pretty bow and the great paper you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the vintage Halloween images!! The bow is absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Pam and I can see why you wouldn't want to cover up that paper. It's really charming! Your bow is spectacular. I don't use them much because I'm not very good at tying them. But that one is really amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you let this wonderful paper steal the show on this nifty Halloween card. The embellishment was simple, yet effective, and lets the paper paper be the show stopper it should be! I like this card! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...