Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Vintage Halloween Mini Album- Heavy Photos UPDATE - TUTORIAL

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a good day!  I believe it is getting ready to rain and it's supposed to be pretty chilly in the morning.    I've had a great day so far! My husband and I went to a thrift store (senior day 25% off) and I found a gorgeous Dooney and Bourke handbag for me, a Columbia fleece men's gray vest, men's Dockers khaki slacks, men's check shirt for our grandson, and men's denim jeans shorts for my husband. I had a 5.00 coupon so I got it all for under 10.00!!! They are all like new, well the purse has a few stains inside but I can fix that. I also got a gorgeous Woolrich plaid throw with fringe that looks brand new for 3.00 and it matches my living-room and is perfect for Fall and Winter! I love getting awesome bargains!!!      I got home and took photos of the Halloween  mini album I made for our oldest daughter.
I found the cutest tutorial for a mini album on youtube. The lady that did the video did a Christmas album (which I am going to do for some gifts). I made this Halloween album for our oldest daughter Nicole. I LOVE this print!!! I wanted a orange scallop border and I think it looks great, especially with the sheer black ribbon!
I just love how it turned out, and it was sooo easy!
It has a match book style cover.
Here is the inside front cover and first page (can you tell I like the print?). I made all pocket pages with scallop edges and insert pages with scallop edges. I also made little pockets to hold tags.
Here is the 2nd and 3rd pages.
The 4th and 5th pages.
The 6th and 7th pages. Love the spider print and vintage pumpkins!
The 8th and 9th pages.
The 10th and 11th pages. Love the cat pocket!
And the last page and back inside cover.
Here is the spine. Love the little black kitty!
I know Nicole is going to love it!         I hope you enjoyed seeing my Halloween mini album!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

UPDATE
I have had requests for instructions on how to make this mini album. I found it on Pinterest and Youtube. The name of the blog is The Paper Trail, she makes some awesome albums!
http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2011/12/on-eighth-day-of-christmas-projects.html?m=1
It is so quick and easy! I will be making some Christmas albums.

CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenges #69

OUTLAWZ Challenges Twisted Thursday Oct. 11-17 2018

Double Trouble Paper Crafting Challenge 12- Fall/Halloween

The Paper Girls Challenge #162 Halloween

Hugs Pam

19 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your mini album is absolutely stunning!! The pages are each so creative and fabulous!! I love the papers!! Your daughter will treasure it!! And what awesome bargains, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I love the vintage look papers!
      Pam

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous mini album!!! Love all the papers you used!! Your daugther will love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Halloween album, Pam! That looks like a ton of work to me. All those pages. Your papers are so fun. I'm sure Nicole will love it. I love the scaredy cat pocket too. Great job. Stay warm! We are supposed to be below freezing tomorrow night. Took out the last of my peppers so the garden is now all cleaned out. Played with the kids today at Head Start and had a ball. They are so fun! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna! Actually it was very easy to make! The tutorial video said you could make one in about 2 hours!
      Pam

      Delete
  4. Wonderful!! Love this design and all the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great day shopping as some good deals! Yay! Your album turned out amazing! I LOVE the fun papers and all the wonderful details!! It looks like a lot of work but the end results are awesome!!
    So inspiring!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Sherrie! Actually the album was super easy! The tutorial video that I watched said you could probably make one in 2 hours (so great for last minute gifts)!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Halloween mini album...taking in all the different pages and thank you for your tutorial...great project and thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Paper Girls and hope you come back soon. Don’t forget our Special 5th Week Monday Challenge for SomeThing, EveryThing and AnyThing will be coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your mini album...it looks like you put a lot of work into it. Would you share your instructions? I host a pumpkin carving party every year and I think it would be fun for people to look back on the memories (and see how big their kids are getting). Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tracey! The video tutorial is very easy to folow! I would love to see what you create! Have fun making your album!
      Pam

      Delete
  10. Incredible album, Pam! Your daughter is going to love it - especially with all the time and love you put into it. I think one of my favorite parts is the spine - that little black cat, moon, and stars are a perfect touch! Thank you so much for sharing this with us Paper Girls and linking to our Halloween challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brittany! I love the spine as well, the little black cat is darling!
      Pam

      Delete
  11. Pam, Your album is fabulous! So many pretty papers along with sweet and scary images. I can see this was made with much love. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Double Trouble and we hope to see you at our "Fifth Monday" challenge on October 28.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...