Saturday, October 13, 2018

Ruby's Rapunzel Dress

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a good day!  It was beautiful here today, we went to a few yard sales and to Publix and now we a cooking out on the grill.
I had some request to post the Rapunzel dress I made for my grand-daughter Ruby for Halloween.
Here is my little doll baby. She had literally just opened the package and put it on. The color doesn't show up very well in the photo. It is light pink and purple. The skirt is light pink with a sheer over skirt of pale purple. The top is purple the pink ribbon on the sleeves and the same sheer pale purple on the lower arms. You can't see in the photo but the sheer over skirt splits in the front center and has beautiful sparkly trim from the waist down the front and around the bottom. When my daughter takes another photo, I will post it.  Ruby LOVES her dress and "hair"!!!
The "hair" was yarn braided with light purple ribbon and flowers attached. She LOVES it!!!
This photo shows the purple color better.    Sorry the photos weren't better. I'm sure I'll get more.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening! Off to eat outside in this gorgeous weather!
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Pam, she's so beautiful!! She makes the perfect Rapunzel!! And wow - you did an amazing job on the dress!! It's spectacular!! That yarn braid is awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She is adorable! You really outdid yourself, Pam! Love her dress but that smile makes all the work worthwhile. What a terrific grandma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Your granddaughter looks like a princess in her beautiful dress!! You did a AWESOME job on the dress!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, and I can see why Ruby was so proud of it. How clever to make her the braid to go with the wonderful dress. I can see the colors - just a bit - and what a pretty & sweet looking Rapunzel your baby made. I bet she'll have such fun going trick or treat in her Grandma's specially made costume. TFS & glad you're having nice weather. We've had 4 really pretty fall days...still in the mid-to-high 70-s, but less humidity. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...