Thursday, October 11, 2018

"Magic" Halloween Card

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a good day!  We have had heavy rain from hurricane Michael all day! I hope everyone in the path of Michael are safe, the Florida panhandle really got hit hard!             We are supposed to have wonderful Fall weather the rest of this week, High 70's Low 50's yeah!!!  I took advantage of the rainy day and made three Halloween cards so that is eight that I have made, another yeah! Here is my second card.
This is another card using one of the images from 12x12 sheet of 12 (not 9) Halloween images. I used a die set I purchased on ebay to cut out the image and another to cut the orange (which I inked around the edges with black). The cute pumpkin print cardstock is some I have had for a couple of years, I just love it! I used some shiny gems for a little sparkle.
This is the inside of my card. I wanted it to look festive.
I heat embossed the sentiment, used a glitter pen and a few of the letters and dotted all around the sentiment, and added a few of the shiny gems.     I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.   Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. So festive and fabulous!! I love the inside, too!! The gems you added are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Pam! I love those die cut edges. One of these days I'll have to find where you make all these interesting buys. We don't have any money right now so I would do better not to look just yet. And a cute sentiment too!I hope the rain from Michael has ended and so glad there was no damage in your area. My youngest used to live in Pensacola so he would have been hit by Michael. Now he's in Boston with his brother and they get buried with snow when nor'easters come through. We went from air conditioning one day to needing the heat the next. It was so cold in the house when I got home today that I made myself a cup of hot tea and then started a fire in the fireplace. My fingers are too cold to craft. LOL! We'll get it sorted out, I guess. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...