Monday, October 22, 2018

Trick or Treat Halloween Card

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice day! Well it frosted this morning, brrrrrrrr! I warmed up some though.
  Here is a Halloween card I made last week.
I think this is a festive Halloween card. I love the paper with the pumpkins and swirls on it! The trick or treat is from a sheet that had 12 different Halloween images and sentiments. The little row of pumpkins is from a 6x6 Martha Stewart paper pad I have had for several years. I fussy cut the pumpkins out and popped them up.
This shows the popped up pumpkins.
Here is the inside of the card. I used a stamp I have had for years.             I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

3 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! The pumpkins are so cute!! What a fun card!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute and fun card!! Love the adorable pumpkins!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable. I love that row of pumpkins. Such happy faces! You really use your stash to advantage! It's been frosting here for about the last week. Even killed my Mum. They are usually pretty hardy. Well, I suppose I should get used to the fact that winter is coming whether I like it or not. TFS this cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...