Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Beach Inspired Wedding Card

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a good day! The weather was really nice today, sun shining and mild temps.,. It's pretty chilly in the evening and early morning. We are supposed to get some rain soon.
  My niece Michelle is getting married on Cocoa Beach this month.  This is the wedding card I made for her and Mike.
I really love how it turned out!
I wanted to make it with a beach theme.
I love the shimmery sheer ribbon! The card-stock has a pearl sheen.
I love the sea shell embossing and I heat embossed the sentiment! I used a die to cut the scallop circle.
Here is the sentiment inside of the card.
I embossed the sea shells on the flap of the envelope.  I just love it!    I hope you enjoyed seeing the wedding card! Thank you for stopping bu and have a great evening!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful wedding card! I just love the embossed sea shells and love the sentiment inside as well! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous!! I love the embossing and the shimmery paper!! Beautiful!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is gorgeous. So elegant and meaningful with their setting. What a thoughtful card. I LOVE it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Rain coming tomorrow and throughout the weekend. We will have a houseful this weekend as members of Tom;s family will be coming for a Halloween concert tomorrow. It's an organ concert and this is the 50th year so they are showing Phantom of the Opera and the organist will play the background music with full orchestra. Should be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant card!! Love the gorgeous paper and the embossing!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect for a beach wedding! I saw it over at Twisted Thursday and had to come over and see more pictures! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...