Thursday, October 25, 2018

Rapunzel Costume Update

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share a photo of my granddaughter that my daughter took. They were going trunk or treating.
She added the lizard like Rapunzel has. Isn't she cute!  I talked to her yesterday and she said "Grandma, can you make me one more Princess costume (Ariel) so I have three. I said "I think you want all of the Princess costumes", she said "yeah". My little Princess!   Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so beautiful!! The dress looks amazing!! I love the lizard, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a sweetie! Your granddaughter is adorable and I adore her dress Pam!! Those grandchildren have a way of stealing our hearts, ha?!
    Also, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog..you are so sweet, caring and thoughtful and I appreciate your kind words my sweet friend!
    Have a nice evening,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture!! You did a awesome job on the dress!! TFS!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...