Tuesday, December 19, 2017

O Holy Night- Winter Sky Christmas Card

Good evening everyone, I hope had a good day!  Boy, it was mild here, we actually sat out on the deck for a little bit!     I am here with another Christmas card.  Again, I looked on Pinterest for inspiration (I love Pinterest) and found this beautiful winter forest sky card.
 I love how this looks like you are in the middle of a forest looking up into the sky!
 I wanted to add a rhinestone to the star for sparkle.
 The sentiment says it all.
Here is the inside of my card, what a lovely sentiment that I thought was perfect for this card.
I hope you all have a great evening and thank you for stopping by!

Midnight Blue, Blue Frost, White, Silver Cardstock.
1.50 Tree Stamp from Michael's.
Our Daily Bread Sentiment.
Rhinestone.
Stampin' UpWhisper White Ink Pad.
White Gel Pen.
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is gorgeous and everything coordinates so well! Love the sparkle of the star. That's exactly what stars should do! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant & very CAS too. Lovely one layer, and has to be one of your best cards! It truly does give the impression of being in a forest looking up at the velvet night sky. Wonderful inspiration, and you've carried it out beautifully with the gold foliage embossing on the dark pearly paper. Placement of the star was just perfect. TFS & Merry Christmas. Best wishes for a wonderful 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card sure is gorgeous Pam. Wish you a fabulous festive season!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card. The bkue with the gold is stuning. I agree it really does look like you are looking up at all the beauty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...