Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Cheer Ornament

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!  As for me, I had to go to the Doctor yesterday morning. Apparently I have bronchitis. I am on antibiotics and cough pearls. Geeeze I'll be glad when this is over, the bronchitis that is!                   I am posting another Christmas ornament. Ruby likes penguins so I made one with three of them.
 Aren't the little guy's cute as can be!  I added some sparkle to the snowy hill, snowflakes and the lamp post. So sorry it is a we bit blurry, it kept wanting to move.
Here is the back of the ornament. I thought that this sentiment was perfect for it.        Well, I am going to try and get some rest. I hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by!


OUTLAWZ Challenges Twisted Thursday Dec. 21-27 Tree Ornament
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Such a festive ornament. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swer each one of these ornaments you post gets cuter and cuter. I love how you added the shimmy to the map post Looks like the light is really on. The penguins are precious. I know little Ms ruby loved this one. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...