Monday, December 18, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Christmas Ornament

Good evening everyone! I hope you all are well. I have felt a little bit under the weather today, I hope it is not lasting.  I did manage to make a few Christmas cookies, and some ready to bake tomorrow.                     I am here with another Christmas ornament. A little bear family decorating their tree in the forest.
 This little bear family reminded me of my daughter's little family. Mommy, Daddy and Ruby!
 I love the 3-D look and the added glitter for sparkle.
This is the back of the ornament. Sorry that it is a bit blurry, I couldn't get the ornament to hold still.
I hope you like the ornament.        Have a great evening and thank you for stopping by!

CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge #25

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh how darling! And perfect for their little family. You really did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ornament is SUPER ADORABLE, Pam!! LOVE , LOVE it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam this is just too darn cute. I love the whole scene and the bears are adorable. The glitter makes it sparke so beautifully. Love, love love this ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...