Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Daffodil Watering Can Easter Box Card

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice day! I had a busy one. I rode my recumbent bike for 80 minutes, vacuumed, planted some iris a neighbor gave me, packaged up some Easter treats to mail to grand-kids,  cooked dinner and took photos of my cards.WHEW!!!             I am sharing a card that I made for my Aunt June. It is a box card from Silhouette. I included several packages of flower seeds for her to plant.

I think that it is so pretty and a special card for a special person. The little tag is from a die set that I have and the sentiment and bunny are from one of my stamp sets. I just love it.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful evening.


                                                                         Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...