Thursday, March 30, 2023

Aqua Bunny Easter Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day!  I am here with another Easter card featuring a full  size background bunny stamp.

I love the adorable stamp and did several cards in different colors that I will be posting. For this card I stamped it with Versa Mark and then sprinkled glittery aqua embossing powder on and heat embossed it. I have this adorable bow die that I cut out and added to the front then attached the bunny layer to an aqua mat and then to the white card base. I just love those bunnies!!!

This is the inside of my card.   I am very happy how the cards turned out by embossing the stamped image!

      Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


 


Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...