Monday, December 14, 2020

Polly and Poppy's First Christmas

Hello, I wanted to share some photos of Polly and Poppy our new kittens. They don't know what to think of the Christmas tree and decorations. We have a big Balsam Hill tree but knew if we put it up with the hand blown ornaments it would be a disaster so, Dean went and bought a 4 ft. pre-lit tree and some unbreakable ornaments. We put it on an end table and bunge corded it so they couldn't knock it over. We put a tree skirt to cover the cords and decorated the tree. They sat and looked at it and didn't bother it but littlr Polly, bless her heart, can't help herself batting the ornaments! We found 7 on the floor the other day. I just pick them and put them back on the tree. Poppy is standing in front of the tree. Polly is laying under th tree and helping me fix my front door wreath. I call the little tree Polly and Poppy's tree. Eventually when we can put up or big tree I will decorate the little tree with kitty toys like mice, fish, birds and balls and I will make a tree skirt with kitty paws on it. Are Polly and Poppy spoiled?
This is Polly helping fix the wreath for the front door.
Thhis is Poppy looking lovely by her Christmas tree.

Poppy again. Her two front paws are Hemmingway paws (extra toe on each foot).
Poppy peeking.

Poppy looking pretty. I couldn't get this to enlarge for some reason.
"I'm so tired"!
Polly laying under her tree.

   I hope you enjoyed seeing Polly and Poppy's Christmas photos, I am having fun taking photos of them!   Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Hugs Pam


6 comments:

  1. They are so cute, Pam! OMGoodness, what beautiful photos of your new furbabies! I love their colouring nad markings, such sweeties! They will bring you lots of joy! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kittens are so cute, Pam! I am sure they bring you much joy this time of year. The kittens I am sure are much like the twins. They just can't help themselves when it comes to checking out the tree. Valerie was so excited about Christmas that we had to put the tree up before Thanksgiving when she found it in the closet. Enjoy those kitties and remember those precious memories of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your newest furry family members! They are beautiful, and look like they are so fun to be with! Have a Merry Christmas! So glad you shared pics of your little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Pam! Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for all of the sweet comments you have been leaving on my blog - you are appreciated! I would like to wish you a happy 2021, with a return to vibrant health, much joy, and many blessings - you deserve it! Enjoy your cute kitties too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great 'parents' you are to these kitties, and I'm sure they enjoyed having their very own tree too. TFS the cute pictures and the decorations look lovely. Hoping the chemo will go well for you, with minimal side effects. God Bless, Happy New Year and Hugs too. TFS Mary H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary! It is so good to see your sweet face in my comment section again! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
      Hugs,
      Pam

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...