Monday, May 11, 2020

Sailing Along Birthday Card

Hello everyone and Happy Mothers Day! I hope you all have had a wonderful day! We had a nice quiet day, hubby got take out for us and I talked to my daughters and grand daughters. I video chatted for a long time with my youngest daughter and grand daughter.        We worked on our deck garden and everything looks great and is doing great.
    I made this card using some new dies.
Isn't this the cutest sailboat scene! Look at those little dolphins frolicking in the surf!
I love this tiny die set! I love it so much that I have ordered other tiny scene die sets! I added whitecaps to the waves with some added sparkle. Another favorite die is the stitched oval!
The cute sentiment stamp set is a Stampin Up set I found at a thrift store. It has lots of words to mi and match.
     I think this turned out to be a pretty cute birthday card!
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty scene and the sweet dolphins!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is an awesome scene. What great dies! Really cute. You did a great job with the scene. Hope all is well and your garden is taking off. Hoping to get ours planted soon but it's been too cold here. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I love those pretty dolphins! You made such a lovely card; love the waves and all of it! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...