Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Pink Santa Shaker Ornament

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice evening! It has rained all day here, yesterday as well.     I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! Our daughter Amy, son-in-law Daryl and granddaughter Ruby came from Florida for Thanksgiving and we had the best time! I heard Ruby say "I want to stay at granny's forever" and she was calling me her little chicken nugget, LOL!!! I just love that child!
      I have been so busy trying to play catch upon Christmas projects and cards!
Here is an ornament that  I made and just love!
I made this shaker ornament using a hot buy paper pad I bought at  Michael's last year.The beautiful die is from AliExpress. Everything else were things I had on hand.
   I hope you enjoyed seeing my shaker ornament!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

OUTLAWZ Challenge Saturday Paper  A La Mode- All About Ornaments

CARDZTV Anything goes challenge  #104

Cut ItUpChallenge #188

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time with the kids. Grandbabies sure are special but grow up way too soon. Love your card. I really love the vintage Santa, and really love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ornament!! Love all the details!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the color and ribbon! Lovely design with the shaker and Santa! Thanks of sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is gorgeous. Santa in ink is very stylish! So glad that you had time with Ruby. Grandchildren truly are amazing. Little chicken nugget. huh? That's an interesting title. I wonder how she came up with it. Hope you dry out soon. I see I missed another post so I have t go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love the offset circle design and that Santa is so vintage!

    Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...