Monday, November 11, 2019

Jingle Bells Christmas Ornament

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice day!   Well, it is about to get very cold here! Ready or not it's coming.
     I have a lot of new dies from AliExpress that I've been playing with.  I've been making some shaker ornaments and I'm sharing one with you today.
I made this with a Christmas ornament die. I used some paper from a Hot Buy paper pad from Michael's. Added some embellishments and wa-la a beautiful shaker Christmas ornament!
   I hope you enjoyed seeing my ornament!   Thanks for stopping by, have a nice evening and stay warm!


CARDZTV Challenge #102
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. So cool. I love shaker ornaments. I told myself I'd make Valerie and Arthur an ornament each year so they had a collection. I haven't done any yet for this year. I'll have to check these dies out. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautful ornament. Love the Santa paper, very vintage. Really pops with all the gold and jingle bell. Can't wait to see the others. I need to get started on doing some things.
    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shaker ornement is BEAUTIFUL, Pam!!! I love all the details!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shaker ornament! Love the gold and the darling santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I am loosing it. I thought I hadn't seen this before. I hope Christmas comes soon so I can say it's behind up. Duh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...