Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Baby Album- HEAVY PHOTOS

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!  I'm having another busy one! I am getting ready to go to Florida to attend my 24 year old granddaughter Alexis's baby shower! Yep, I'm gonna be  a great grandma and married to a great grandpa!!!! We are so excited! After the shower I am riding back with my youngest daughter Amy and my youngest granddaughter Ruby 4 (Alexis's aunt and cousin) to their house in Port St. Lucie to babysit Ruby for a week so Mom can get her school band room ready for her students and the new school year. Then I'm going back to Jacksonville to stay with Alexis and Christian to help out and organize things.    I have been sooooo busy this past couple of months. Sewing for Ruby (dresses and outfit and then her mermaid doll, that I posted earlier, for her birthday) and working on a baby quilt and a baby album! Also Amy, Daryl and Ruby were here for the week of the 4th of July and we had sooo much fun and on the go all the time! I may get to rest a little tomorrow and Thursday.
        Today I want to share the baby album the I made.
This is the front cover. Most of the dies that I used were from Aliexpress and the stamps as well.
I love this cute little bear! I used Glossy Accents on the eyes, nose and pacifier. I think the Baby sentiment die is so beautiful!
This is the inside cover and first page.
So cute. 
The baby's first and middle name's are Gideon Andrew. Christian's Father passed away this past February. He wanted to be a grandpa so much. He never knew they were going to have a baby (she wasn't expecting then). His middle name was Andrew so that is going to be the baby's middle name.
This is the page opened out to reveal two mats and a embossed pocket with three tags for photos.
Here are the second and third pages.
The second page has places for photos and notes.
 This is the third page.
And here it is opened up with pockets and pull out mats.
This is the fourth and fifth pages.
This is the forth page. Love the cute baby die, I embossed the feet of the onesie! Mats for photos and a place for notes.
Here is the fifth page with a large framed mat and die cut stars.
And here is the page opened out. Two mats for photos and a pocket with three photo tags.
 Here are the sixth and seventh pages.
The sixth page has two photo mats.
The seventh page has a waterfall for many photos and a magnetic closure.
Here are the eighth and ninth pages.
This is the eighth page. I love how it turned out! There is a pocket with tags for photos and notes.
Here is the ninth page.
And here it is opened up with two small mats and a pocket with a large mat.
Here are the tenth and eleventh pages.
This the the tenth page. I love these two pages and this adorable stamp set! I used pale yellow glitter cardstock to frame the mats and die cut the stars. I made a little envelope for a snip of baby hair.
This the eleventh page with more mats for photos. I used the sweet baby die again.
Here is the twelfth page and inside back cover.
This is the twelfth page. I love the papers!
And here is the page opened out. It has a corner pocket with embossed baby feet and die cut rick rack and three tags for photos. The inside page as two mats and sentiments. I love the pitter patter!
This is the inside back cover. I made another waterfall for lots of photos.
I love the peek a boo and the sweet duck paper!
Here is the back cover complete with sent from Heaven and handmade with love.
   I hope you enjoyed seeing the baby album that I made. I had so much fun making it! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!





Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Pam, this is spectacular!! I absolutely love every page!! The details you added are so beautiful!! This would've taken me at least a year!! You did such an amazing job!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW Pam!!!!! What a AWESOME project!! I LOVE all the details!! You did a AWESOME job!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful! I totally enjoyed all the pictures and what an amazing keepsake! Wow - a great grandma - congratulations! (By the way, you won the Purrfect Holiday stamps - email me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I know all the work that went into this album. I love all the images. Page after page of place to display pcitures and record his special moments. The page I love the most is the clothline page. Talking with you the day you were making this page I had a idea of how it would look but it looks WAY cuter than I ever could have imaged. I know Alexa loved. Great Job done bu a Great Grandmother.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...