Friday, June 14, 2019

ELVIS Dress

Hello everyone! Well I am here with the last dress! A week and a half of sewing produced 5 dresses, a top and a pair of shorts! Whew!
MY daughter asked me if I would please make a Elvis dress for Ruby because on part of their vacation this Summer they are going to Graceland before they come here. Ruby's Mom and Dad are  Elvis fans and Ruby is as well! In the car they listen to Elvis sometime and Ruby knows and sings along with some of the songs! I decided to use this cute bubble print (looks 50's to me) and applique a record on the front.
I sewed Elvis all the way around the black stripe on the dress as I did on the FSU dress. I like how it turned out and now Ruby has a special dress to wear to Graceland!   Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! I love the record and the bubble fabric!! It's so fun!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Elvis dress for Graceland! Love the bubble fabric, that fun record and the Elvis trim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the bubble material. She will be one little cutie walking around graceland. You are truly a seamtress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...