Monday, January 28, 2019

Pink Polka-dot Puppy Valentine Box

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and staying warm! We are getting some pretty cold weather this week, in the teens! BRRRRR!!!!            I have taken a little break from crafting since Christmas. I was just worn out! I made up for it the past week and a half though. Valentine time!
I made this cute box for Ruby to collect Valentines in her dance class. She loves pink.
The box folds flat for ease in mailing.
The box is fairly big so it is perfect to hold her Valentine loot! The main box took 2-1/2 sheets of 12x12  cardstock.
Isn't that polka-dot puppy adorable! I cut out a heart and scallop layer, wrote in Ruby's name then cut a slit for the puppy's mouth and inserted the Valentine. CUTE! Can you see the sparkle in the print paper?
This is the backside of the box. I die cut her name. I love it!
Last but not least, I die cut this beautiful bow! It ordered it from Ebay in two sizes and they just came in the mail today while I was working on the box!!!!! I just love the bow and it cut out beautifully!
          Well there you have it my start of Valentine projects. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great evening!

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box for Ruby! Absolutely perfect for putting all her Valentine "loot" inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the puppy!! Ruby will adore this!! Stay warm!! We're supposed to hit -30 with wind chills tomorrow. Ugh. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is such an awesome project and I know that Ruby is going to love this and Grandma too! You have a such great attention to the details. It makes it so special. High of 20 today. Below 0 tomorrow and 18 on Thursday. So far there is nothing that I need to go out for. Everything has been cancelled. Fien by me. More time to craft! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful!!!! That little polka dot puppy is so stinkin cute! Ruby will love this and I'm sure she'll love all her "Loot" inside too! You did a beautiful job Pam! Adorable!!
    Hey, would also like to invite you to come follow me over at www.studio33.club to keep up with what I'm doing over there! Hope you have an amazing week sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SUPER ADORABLE box!! Love the sweet little puppy, the pretty papers and gorgeous bow!! Ruby will LOVE it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...