Thursday, January 31, 2019

Kitty and Pink Polka-dot Puppy Valentine Box UPDATE

Hello everyone, I hope you are all keeping warm during this Arctic Chill! It is very sunny here today and not as cold as I thought it was going to be.
     I have an update on the Pink Polka-dot Puppy Valentine Box.  Well, I spoke with Ruby the other day and she was in a grumpy mood. Mommy had just picked her up from the babysitters. Ruby was not in the mood to talk sooooo, I began telling her about the Valentine box I made her to take to dance class. I told her it as pink and had hearts and sparkly paper and her name on it and that it had the cutest pink polka-dot puppy on it to which she replied "I don't like puppies, I like kitties!" Well now, I know for a fact she likes puppies because when we went to Sea World and saw the pet show, she wanted me to take her up to pet the puppies!!! Little Stinker! I told her as much too! Soooooo to make her happy, I added a kitty to the box ALONG with the puppy! So here is the updated box.
Here is the box with the kitty added!
I think the kitty is so cute! Do you think she won't be so grumpy now?     Well, I hope you all like it!
Here is the backside of the box. The small whit mat and the letters are die cuts and the small hearts are from a punch.
I just love this bow! It is a die that I purchased on E-bay.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

OUTLAWZ Twisted Thursday Challenge for Jan. 31- Feb. 13th Twist- Die Cuts
CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge #82


Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. The kitty is an absolutely adorable addition to the box :) Ruby will love it!! Have a great evening and stay warm!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that Ruby won't even remember saying she didn't like puppies. But I'm sure she will love the addition of the kitty. And she'll love her grandma for making it for her. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kitty is super cute!! Love that little bow!! Ruby will love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...