Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cute Outfit with Matching Doll Outfit

Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a good day!  I was busy finishing up an adorable folio. I have to get photos of it then I will post them. I am loving making the albums and folios!!! I love watching My Sisters Scrapper videos, she is so very talented!
         Well I am here with a cute outfit I made for Ruby and I made one for her doll baby.
I thought this bandanna print would tie in well with the Down on the Farm theme.
Here is a close up of the top. I love the ruffled edge! Can you see the little bow up on the right? The dolls top has one too.
Here is the bottom of the leggings, I love the cute ruffles!
And here is the little doll outfit. It was hard getting pinned on the quilt so it looks kind of funky.

I hope you enjoyed see the outfits! Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love them, Pam!! You are such a talented seamstress!! The bandanna fabric is so adorable!! I love the ruffles!! It's so sweet you make the matching set for her doll!! These are amazing!! I know Ruby will love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are so talented and I love the idea of a matching dress for the doll...how adorable and amazing!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be one sharply dressed young miss for the summer. I love the bandanna print for the top and the frilly ruffle on teh pants. I bet Ruby is so delighted that her dolly has a matching outfit. She's a lucky little girl to have a sewing grandma. Stay cool. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby is one lucky little girl to have such a talented grandmother. The outfits are adorable! And what little girl wouldn't want to be a twin to her doll baby. What a cute idea. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this set. So summery and it really does have a down on the farm look. I can just see her and her doll wearing these outfit and playing with the game you made. You need to adopt me. lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...