Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hugs and Kisses Valentine Card

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice day! Another stressful one for me.  I am posting another Valentine card. Simple but cute.

 Isn't the embossing folder cute! I just had to do a heat embossed shiny red kiss and add the cute sentiment.
 I love the sweet heart edge punch from Martha Stewart!
Here is the inside of my card.       Thank you for stopping by and have a good evening!

White, Red Cardstock.
Lips Embossing Folder.
Lips Rubber Stamp.
Hugs and Kisses Rubber Stamp.
Happy Valentines Day Rubber Stamp.
Martha Stewart Heart Edge Punch.
Black Ink Pad. 
Embossing Ink Pad.
Red Shiny Embossing Powder.
Tiny Red Heart Embellishment.

Hugs Pam

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the embossed lips!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pam. This Valentine's card sure is beautiful. You do such a super job making cards. You are very talented in crafts. I love this card and hope you'll have a very happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed lips. So very cute and CAS is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Pam!! Love the embossing!! Fabulous Valentine's card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter lips!! And what a cool embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...