Monday, January 30, 2017

Be Mine- Valentine Card

Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a good day! I had a busy stressful day but, it's all good.
Here is another Valentine that I made. It is a more traditional Valentine, red, white, lots of hearts etc.,.
 The hearts were cut from a Silhouette file.
 The tiny Be Mine sentiment stamp was from a set I won a few years ago from Lisa from A Mermaids Crafts.
 This is one of my favorite hearts embossing folders, and I love the pretty red satin ribbon!

 Here is the inside of my card.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.  Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

White, Red with White Dots Cardstock.
Silhouette Hearts Cut File.
Hearts Embossing Folder.
Clear Valentine Stamp Set won from A Mermaids crafts.
Happy Valentines Day $1.50 rubber stamp.
Red Satin Ribbon.
Tiny Heart Embellishment.
Black Ink Pad.



Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Lovely embossing and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous, Pam!! I love the polka dot hearts and the embossing folder you used!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing and the gorgeous hearts! You are really going to be ready for Valentine's Day. I have some work to do. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty traditional Valentine's card! I love the embossing and the clean and simple look Pam. Very pretty! I hope you have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is such a beautiful card. Love the hearts and of course the embossing. Another beauty here.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...