Thursday, September 8, 2016

Land Among the Stars Card

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you day is going well!  I've been doing some housecleaning and working on some cards.  I am posting a cute easel card today.
I just love this sweet image from Stamping Bella Stamps.
 I colored the background with chalk.
 I used a glitter pen on the girls hair and around the stars then added some clear gems to the stars and sky.  I love how her hair and the stars shine!
 Here is a photo of the card open and standing. I used some clear gems inside too.
I love the sentiment!                Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


White, Cobalt Blue Cardstock.
Stamping Bella Stamps Image and Sentiment.
Silhouette easel card File.
Spectrum Noir Markers.
Chalk.
Glitter Pen.
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous, Pam!! I love the adorable image!! You colored it beautifully!! The sentiment is perfect!! Love this!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable easel card, Pam!!! I love the sweet little girl image!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. love the image and really love those shiny stars. Awesome sentiment.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card, Pam! Love the sentiment. Your die cut is perfect! We are in Pensacola, FL for the next 5 days. Will be leaving for home on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and sentiment! Love that you made it an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these sweet images you've used on the last 2 cards. Also loving your chalk background technique. This is so pretty as an easel card, and the glitter pen really amped up her hair color. Like the star gems too! TFS & Happy wkend. (enjoy Pensacola. DH was stationed there in 67-68. We visited it in 91, had changed a lot.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...