Sunday, September 11, 2016

Blue Thank You Card

Good evening everyone! I am sharing with you a card I made yesterday. It is is simple but very pretty, well, I think so anyway. I hope you like it!
 Isn't this a sweet image from Tammy Tutterow.
 I colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
 I used a Anna Griffin embossing folder on the blue mat.
The finishing touch is the little lite blue bow.           Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!


White, Cornflower Blue Cardstock.
Tammy Tutterow image.
Cuttelbug Anna Griffin Embossing Folder.
Spectrum Noir markers.
Light Blue Satin Ribbon.


OUTLAWZ CAS Challenge Sept. 11, 2016
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination, Pam! Love the image. Makes a lovely thank you card. Wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Nurse Sara stamp set from my blog by Imagine that! Digis by Kris. I'll send you the code to get the free set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Pam...love the colors and the gorgeous embossed background !
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Pam!! I love the image!! The embossed background is fabulous!! Elegant and beautiful my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pam. Love the heart image and how it pops off the embossed background.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...