Sunday, July 17, 2016

Gray and Yellow On the Inside Baby Card

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well on this HOT Sunday evening! I am post one of three cards I made today using, you guessed it a Bugaboo stamp.
 I can't tell you how much I am loving the Bugaboo Stamps! I decided to do this one in gray, white and yellow.
 I added a little dimensional pop up.
Isn't this little guy adorable!!! I had a card of vintage gray baby buttons just sitting in one of my many button boxes. The buttons are on the original card and there are about ten of them, the original cost back in the day was a whopping .40 cents!                Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!


White, yellow cardstock. Gray and white dot paper.
Bugaboo Stamps Bently on the inside stamp.
Spellbinders Dies Lacy Circles.
Spectrum Noir Markers.
Zig Brushables Markers.
Vintage Gray Buttons.
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Heehee, so adorable!! That little baby makes me smile!! What a fun card!! And those vintage buttons are awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute. Love the image and cute sentiment.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...