Saturday, July 16, 2016

Birthday Hot Diggity Dog Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good evening! I've had a good day, went to some yard sales and a couple of thrift stores and a little flea market before we got thunderstorms. That's a fun Saturday for my hubby and me!  I even had time to make a couple of cards before dinner while it was storming.
I really love how this card turned out! Is'nt it funny how sometimes you can make a quick card and it really turns out good.
Here is a side view of my card. Looks like that little pup is about to run right off of the card!
 Isn't that just the cutest little pup!!! I think the black dots finished it off.
Here is the inside of my card.             Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


White, Black, Red Dot Cardstock, Cream with Black dots Paper.
Lili of the Valley Stamps Sausage Snatcher Stamp.
D.R.S. Designs Sentiment Stamp.
Spellbinders Dies.
Black Ink Pad.
Spectrum Noir Markers.
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Saw this over at the Outlawz and popped over to see it up close and personal! So glad I did, super cute little pup and you're right, the black dots finish the card off perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! The doggy is absolutely adorable!! Perfect sentiment, too!! Fun and fabulous my friend!! Love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, you always make the best cards! Glad ya'll got out and about before the rain hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute. Look at him run. Cute image and love the papers.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...