Friday, June 3, 2016

Patriotic Baby Dress and Matching Hat and Shoes

Good morning all! We have a bright sunny start to the day here, the weatherman said we will get close to 90 today! We had quite a storm last night. Thunder, lightning, and rain! Our plants are loving this weather!       Well, here is a little dress and hat I made for my granddaughter Ruby. It is her 4th of July outfit. I just love the darling dress and hat pattern. The little dress is made from a recycled sheet! I had it in the closet, wasn't using it and it was in great condition, why not use it, right!  I actually found the pattern at a yard sale as well as the darling shoes! They cost me a whole quarter! I am working on another out fit, I have finished the dress and am getting ready to sew the hat. I also have some more I am planning to make.

 Isn't it just the cutest!!!
 The sheet worked great! It's soft, and washes beautifully.
 Cute, cute, cute!
 here is a close up of the hat.
 Just look at these darling shoes, a quarter!!!!!
Cuteness overload!!!   Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


Pattern
Fabric
Sheet
Thread
Interfacing
Wonder Under
Pins
Sissors
Sewing machine
and last but not least.......Yard Sale!








Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's the most adorable outfit, Pam!! I love the design and the sweet hat!! The shoes are perfect and only a quarter!! I hope you post pics of her in this!! She will be the best dressed baby on the 4th!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW sooo adorable and you are so talented Pam
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome Pam. I need to hire you when the twins are born. I'm not a sewer for sure but I guess I might have to learn. This little outfit is amazing. Wonderful job and all for a quarter! Have a great weekend. It's supposed to rain for the next three days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, This is just darling!! Very talenetd my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. Love the material so patriot. Ruby will be so cute. The tennis shoes match it perfectly. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...