Thursday, June 2, 2016

Butterfly Baby Dress with Matching Headband

Goodevening everyone, I hope you are all well! It keeps threatining to storm here, I can here thunder. I have been busy on and off for a few weeks sewing baby dresses, hats and headbands. This first dress I am post is for a friend of my daughters baby. She was born about a month before Ruby. I was happy to make it for her and had fun choosing fabric from my fabric stach.
 I just love this adorable pillowcase style dress! Perfect for summer but, during cooler weather just add a little knit shirt and leggings.
 I love the pink, white, green and light purple.
 Here is a shot of the headband.
And the cute little butterfly, Sweet!...........Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

Pattern
Fabrics
Thread
Wonder Under
Ribbon
Embroidery Thread
Elastic
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is too cute. Love the colors and stripes. The head bane and butterfly are too cute. She will love it. Can't wait to see Ruby's. You need to make me one. lol
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet and beautiful!! I love the colors you used together!! That little face on the butterfly is adorable!! Love these my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Pam. Love those colors too. The butterflies make such a nice touch. Your firends little girl will love it and be cool this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is so ADORABLE!!! I love the fabric and the little butterflies are so darn cute! You are so talented my friend!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...