Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Silhouette Challenge- Challenge #9 "Anything Goes"

It's time for week 2 over at 

Ch# 9 Anything Goes
Begins: Wednesday, January 1
Ends: Friday, January 31

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Sponsor this month is:
Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set by My Craft Spot

My dear sweet hubby bought me a Silhouette Portrait for Christmas and then I won one over at
2 Creative Chicks. I'm giving the one I won to my daughter.

I'm so excited to have a new toy. I knew I was getting one for Christmas so I joined the DT over at Silhouette Challenges. This will make me learn the machine and all it has to offer.

Here is my first project using it. I chose a Print N Cut file as my first.


Recipe
Love grows card by Alaa' K
White card stock 

Hop on over and link up your project today.


Hugs Pam

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty valentine card! Love that little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You're going to love the Silhouette- it does so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and wow, how lucky to have won one of the machines, I never win big prizes like that! Buy me a lottery ticket and send it to me, will ya? lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pam you was quick off the mark with learning print and cut. It is a beauty of a card and that little bit of inking really finishes it off. Congratulations on winning the other machine.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my friend you did a Awesome job on this super cute card. I really love that tree. hanks for being one of our treasured DT members.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Valentine's Day card! So glad you are lovin' your new toy! I can't wait to see more creations! Lots of options, ha?
    Happy Wednesday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Have a wonderful week Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One word!!! JEALOUS!!!! Love the card and the fact that you figured it out so quickly speaks volumes. Congrats again on the win...I think I'm going to have to get a Cameo for myself....you guys are making me look BAD!! LOL
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! Great colors...so happy!

    Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweet Pam! Congratulations on your win in the My Craft Spot blog hop - did you claim your prize? I sure claimed mine - I was so happy to see your name as a winner, too. Hope all is well. By the way, there's a fun blog hop going on now at my blog.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...