Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Floral Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all have had a nice day! It's a beautiful day here. Our garden is growing and I can't wait to pick some of our first tomatoes! I picked some rhubarb the other day and froze it. It will make some delicious strawberry rhubarb pies!        I had two birthday cards to make. One for my youngest daughter and one for my best friend. I need to make one for my youngest granddaughter soon.

This one is for my best friend. She loves flowers and I thought this pattern paper would make a beautiful card. I cut a scalloped doily from a Silhouette file. I heat embossed a birthday sentiment on it in gold and attached it to the card and then cut and accent strip of green with gold dots on it and attached it to the top of the card.

This is the sentiment inside the card. I also heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

      Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!



Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...