Friday, May 5, 2023

Great-grandson's First Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice evening.  I've been busy, I did some planting yesterday and today (vegetable garden and flower garden), made a card and did some sewing and then fixed dinner.

My great-grandson just celebrated his first birthday. His mom said he likes turtles so, I made him a turtle card. I used a card file from Silhouette, cut a second head and used an action wobble so his head would move. I also used a textured green cardstock so that his shell looked real. I heat embossed the sentiments with a glitter embossing powder.    I'm sorry my desk was a mess, I took the photo to send to a friend and forgot to take another before I mailed it out.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening.


 



Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...