Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Pastel Easter Basket Block

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share a quilted Easter basket block mini quilt. It was my first one that was actually quilted (my others have been foundation paper pieced). I followed a woman on YouTube for the binding and had a little trouble. But that's okay. I may take a piece of green rick rack and put across the bottom at the top of the binding to camouflage the boo boo. I'll work it out. The second one that I did, I did the binding opposite of this one and it came out perfect. I'm going to be starting a cute flower pot with flowers quilt block. But I guess I should make my Easter cards first LOL.


 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...