Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Sleepy Hollow Bed and Breakfast Halloween Card

Hello everyone. I hope you all have had a wonderful day! I spent the day crafting. That's always a fun day!      
I'm here with another Halloween card. 
I love the old Sleepy Hollow movie; it is so much fun to watch this time of year! I made this card using a stamp set that I purchased from AliExpress. It is a set of labels that look vintage. I stamped the image on a deep orange cardstock using black ink (I love the play on words in the sentiment). I die cut the pretty lace look die cut in black glitter cardstock and the base die piece in the orange. I used a black card base and added a black and white stripe layer that I inked around the edges with black. I used a piece of orange and black ribbon then the main feature piece. I added a few black gems and die cut some glitter black bats and some orange jack-o-lanterns. I love the vintage look!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Pam

Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...