Monday, October 25, 2021

We Fly Halloween Card

Good morning everyone!    I am here with another Halloween card, and then two more to go. 
One of my famlies favorite Halloween movies is Hocus Pocus! We love the kooky Sanderson Sisters so when I had the chance to make a Halloween card using there images I was thrilled!
I cut out the images and sentiment with my Silhouette and the card base and wavy mat with a die set I purchased on Aliexpress. I inked the background with a smoky purple and added some cute star gems.
This is the inside of my card. I created this by using a broom cut file then choosing a font writing the sentiment and adding the traced mat.
  I think it turned out pretty cute!
         Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love Hocus Pocus. Such a fun Halloween movie. Recognized the images right away. What a fun Halloween card. I wouldn't have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...