Monday, July 26, 2021

Sparkly Cinderella Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all are well!  I had my one year check-up last week. I had a CT scan and went to see my Oncologist and had a wonderful report! He said there is no new growth and that I am in a very good place. Thank God. Of course he wants me to have a CT scan and then see him every 6 months to make sure nothing comes back.   
      We had company several weeks ago. Our daughter Amy, her husband Daryl and our granddaughter Ruby!!! It has been almost 2 years since we saw them because of Covid and the cancer. We had such a wonderful time!!!
     Last week was our granddaughter Ruby's 6th birthday and this is the card that I made for her.
Isn't she cute!  I used dies that I purchased from Aliexpress. Ruby loves sparkly things, what 6 year old girl dosen't. I used lots of glitter cardstock. I used velum for her sleeves and peplum. I gave her a pearl earring. I added a 6 and twine for the balloons. I just love the itty bitty bird and hearts! I love the ruffle edge die as well. I inked her cheeks and gave her a few eyelashes.      I think it turned out pretty good!
    I hope you enjoyed seeing this little card. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your good report! That is awesome! Adorable and pretty card! I bet she loved it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, what an adorable card! Love your cute little princess. Valerie is always telling me she's a princess so I know she'd love this. I am sure Ruby fell in love with it! So glad that you received a great report from your doctor. What wonderful news. God is good! And I am glad that you finally got a chance to spend time with Ruby and your daughter and SIL. Our trip to Boston to see the boys in May was extra special too. Hadn't seen them in almost 2 years. Take care! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...