Saturday, August 15, 2020

Seahorse Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!   Well, stormed again last night. Thunder, lightening, wind and heavy rain. It is supposed to do it again today too. Crazy weather!
     Here is another sea life themed card, a seahorse.
I love this beautiful seahorse die that I purchased from Aliexpress! I punched a few little circles for bubbles. I think the shiny background looks so pretty!
       Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 

Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. I love the gold behind your seahorse! Such a pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gold shimmer on this card, Pam! Really love the frame around that lovely seahorse. Great card! Those "bubbles" are fun! Valerie is suddenly decided to talk and bubbles is one of the things she said today; right after she pulled them down from a shelf she shouldn't have been able to reach. LOL! She sings to herself under her breathe so you really have to listen to understand what she's singing. So far it's "I'm a Little Teapot", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and "Bingo". She is so funny! Take care. Healing hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna! I thought it would look pretty with the shiny background. I'm sure Valerie saw those bubbles and just couldn't resist, and the singing, how adorable!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...