Thursday, February 6, 2020

Valentine Banner

Hello everyone I hope you are having a nice day! It is storming here. Dark and gloomy, rain, thunder, lightning, tornado watch, flood warnings the whole shebang!  I finished my Valentines  a few weeks ago so I have been spending time cleaning my craft room and my closet.
     I'm here with a Valentine banner I made, actually I made two, one for my daughter Amy and one for me.
I just love how it turned out!
I used vintage images, red glitter poster board, pearl shimmer cardstock and gold shiny paper.
I used my metal dies to cut everything out.
I wish you could see how they sparkle! I used my glitter gel pen and my Spectrum Noir glitter brush pen to highlight certain areas.
         I hope you enjoyed seeing my banner.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

OUTLAWZ Challenge Festive Friday's Anything Goes Feb. 7-20 2020

Hugs Pam

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous banner and such a clever idea! Love how you've made it Pam and all the sparkle! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...