Sunday, December 22, 2019

Pop-Up Mason Jar Christmas Card

Hello everyone, I back with a cute Christmas card. I'm trying to get everything posted. I fell behind trying  to get everything made.
     Here  is the Christmas card that I made for our grand-daughter Ruby.

An adorable jar of sweets!  Gingerbread boys and girls, peppermints, gum drops YUM!
I just love this pop-up 3-D card, and it folds flat!
I embossed the sentiment on the back in red tinsel and added a gum drop.
    I love, love,love this card file, It has sooooo many possibilities!You could decorate it for any holiday!

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. A really cute card especially the gingerbread man and mason jar!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up for the Anything Goes Christmas challenge.

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to love it! It's so amazingly cute, and I love all the layers.

    Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the mason jar pot card. Is this a die from a certain brand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jacky. Thank you for your comment! The Mason jar card is an SVG from Lori Whitlock's store. https://shop.loriwhitlock.com/designer/lori-whitlock

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...