Sunday, December 15, 2019

Peppermint Shaker Ornament

Good evening everyone, I hope you had a nice day.  I've been working on more shaker ornaments.
This one is a yummy peppermint shaker ornament.
The peppermint cardstock is some I have had for a few years. The red glitter cardstock and peppermint charm are from Hobby Lobby. The peppermint stripe ribbon is from Dollar Tree and the beads and sequins and glitter chenille stem are some I had on hand.
I love the way it turned out and especially love the frosty peppermint charm!
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a "sweet" ornament! (smile) - Love the sparkly paper and that cute peppermint charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candy cane theme and it has turned out super cute and beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ornament! I love the peppermint theme. And the shaker makes it so special! Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Thank you for the cute card you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous ornament!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...